"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” - Matthew 28:19-20
“We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.” - Colossians 1:28
Family Church exists to ...
Honor God. Make Disciples. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
Engage - Engage is the process of intentionally engaging and building relationships with those who are far from God. (Luke 5:29-31, Matthew 4:18-20, Luke 9:1-2)
Establish - Establish is the next step in the process of discipleship for to believers establish a firm foundation in their faith. (Acts 2:42)
Equip - Equip is the ongoing process of helping disciples grow in faith and effectiveness in Honoring God and Making Disciples.
Empower - Empowering happens when the people we've Enaged, Established and Equipped begin Engaging others with the gospel. (Romans 10:14-15)
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Contemporary Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership
When Do We Meet
Sundays: 9:00 am and 10:45 am